- Grids in Bempp
- Function spaces
- Grid functions
- Operator concepts
- Available operators
- Fast assembly via hierarchical matrices
- Solving linear systems
- Import and export of grids and functions
- Changing the Bempp options
For reference, we have compiled a list of the notation used in these tutorials.
The following examples demonstrate problems that can be solved using Bempp. They may be viewed here, or downloaded as Jupyter notebooks.
Here, they are grouped by the PDE that they solve. You may alternatively browse examples with the following tags: Calderón preconditioning, FEM-BEM coupling, FEniCS, Helmholtz, high frequency, Laplace, Maxwell, wave scattering, wave transmission.
- Solving a Laplace problem with Dirichlet boundary conditions
- Solving a mixed Neumann-Dirichlet Problem
- Scattering from a sphere using a combined direct formulation
- BEM-BEM coupling for a Helmholtz transmission problem
- OSRC preconditioned high-frequency scattering
- Simple FEM-BEM Coupling for the Helmholtz Equation