Welcome to the Bempp documentation. If you are new to Bempp, then we recommend reading this introduction to Bempp first.
Full documentation for the latest version of Bempp (bempp-cl 0.1.1) can be found in the Bempp Handbook. This page contains links to the most useful sections of the handbook and to Jupyter notebooks of example applications.
Automatically generated full Python documentation of Bempp can be found on Read the Docs, and may be useful for reference.
Documentation for the older version of Bempp (3.3.4) can be found here.
The Bempp Handbook
You can download all the example applications from GitHub, where they are included in the main bempp-cl repository.
- Solving a Laplace problem with Dirichlet boundary conditions
- Solving a mixed Neumann-Dirichlet problem
- Computing the capacity of a cube with a re-entrant corner
- Scattering from a sphere using a combined direct formulation
- Simple FEM-BEM coupling for the Helmholtz equation